Custom Made Hose Distributor Product School/Workshop---September 26-27, 2017
Parker distributors, you are invited to THINK BIG in the upcoming large bore Custom Made Hose (CMH) product school/workshop in Salisbury, North Carolina.
In this workshop you will develop an understanding of:
* CMH large bore hose (to 42" ID) — capabilities, designs, materials and manufacturing processes.
* CMH markets such as agriculture, construction, energy production, marine, material handling/processing, mining and oil & gas.
* CMH applications within those markets, such as transfer of abrasives, petrochemicals and water.
* Compare and contrast applications, markets and successful sales approaches to develop profitable growth associated with CMH opportunities.
* Observe firsthand CMH manufacturing technology.
* Learn complementary Composite Hose applications, constructions and markets.
This class is a workshop designed to allow each participant to come away with his/her personalized Custom Made Hose marketing plan.
For program information, contact Brent Lilly (email@example.com / 214.415.2424)
For registration, contact Tanya Christian (firstname.lastname@example.org / 440.833.2185)
Class size is limited, so please register as soon as possible
Additional information will be supplied separately to participants after the class roster has been established.
Contact the division to register, or for additional information. We hope to see you there!